Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flag to Honor Victims of the Shooting in Oxford, Michigan
LANSING, Mich. – Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has ordered U.S. and Michigan flags within the State Capitol Complex and upon all public buildings and grounds across the State of Michigan to be lowered to half-staff immediately until further notice to honor and remember the victims of the shooting at Oxford High School in Oakland County.
State Superintendent, SBE President Offer Condolences to Oxford School Community
Michigan Department of Education Press Release LANSING – State Superintendent Dr. Michael Rice and State Board of Education President Dr. Casandra Ulbrich expressed their concern and condolences to the families of the three students killed and several others injured at a shooting today at Oxford High School.
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- 5-Year Common Calendar (2019-2024)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Mission & Vision
- Eaton RESA COVID-19 Guidance for Staff
- Eaton RESA COVID-19 Guidance for Families