COVID-19 cases have been rapidly increasing in our county and across the state.
Barry-Eaton District Health Department (BEDHD) is alerting the public that due to the extreme increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in Barry and Eaton Counties, case investigations conducted with individuals will now be prioritized based on risk.
Eaton RESA administration and Board of Education have begun the process to renew a 5-year Strategic Plan for the District.
A task force leading regional efforts to restart the economy during the COVID-19 pandemic has created a comprehensive website complete with the latest information related to COVID-19.
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- 5-Year Common Calendar (2019-2024)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Mission & Vision
- Strategic Plan Update (July 15, 2020)
- Strategic Plan Update (December 18, 2019)