Emily Newborn, a junior from Eaton Rapids High School, has been named a recipient of the Breaking Traditions Award through the Michigan Department of Education Office of Career and Technical Education.
Four Eaton RESA Career Preparation Center students will travel alongside other student entrepreneurs to Rochester, NY and compete for scholarship dollars and a chance at a walk-on audition to Shark Tank as the winners of the Michigan Chamber Foundation’s Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!) Investor Panel.
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten