Barry-Eaton District Health Department (BEDHD) is alerting the public that due to the extreme increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in Barry and Eaton Counties, case investigations conducted with individuals will now be prioritized based on risk.
A task force leading regional efforts to restart the economy during the COVID-19 pandemic has created a comprehensive website complete with the latest information related to COVID-19.
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) has recently accepted a donation of thousands of pieces of personal protective equipment (PPE) from State of Michigan departments and General Motors.
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) administration and Board of Education have begun the process to renew a 5-year Strategic Plan for the District.
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- 5-Year Common Calendar (2019-2024)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Mission & Vision
- Strategic Plan Update (December 16, 2020)
- Strategic Plan Update (July 15, 2020)