Eaton RESA Announces Board of Education Results
Charlotte, MI - During the Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) Board of Education elections last night, two members were elected to fill two, six year terms of service to the Board.
Mark Rushford was elected to represent Maple Valley Schools and Alex Gonzalez will serve as the district representative for Charlotte Public Schools. Both will begin their terms July 1, 2023 and will serve until June 30, 2029.
Both members were re-elected and have previously served on the Board, Rushford since 2014 and Gonzalez since 2021.
The current Board includes:
- Alex Gonzalez, Charlotte Public Schools, term expires June 30, 2029
- Denise DuFort, Grand Ledge Public Schools, term expires June 30, 2025
- Debbie Roberts, Eaton Rapids Public Schools, term expires June 30, 2025
- Mark Rushford, Maple Valley Schools, term expires June 30, 2029
- Jack Temsey, Potterville Public Schools, term expires June 30, 2025
The five members of the Board represent each of the Eaton RESA school districts and serve by providing value-added services through collaboration and leadership for learning. The Board meets monthly in conjunction with Eaton RESA leaders and serves as a conduit to their local school districts and local school boards.
More information about the Eaton RESA Board of Education is available on the Eaton RESA website.