Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) has announced the recent hire of three new administrators to the team. Each of the individuals bring a strong background in education to RESA and are experts in their perspective fields. Two of the new positions are the result of staff retirement and the other is a result of a transfer of roles within the district.
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) elected four members to the Board of Education on Monday, June 5, 2017 at the biennial election. All four seats were filled by incumbent candidates.
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten