Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) elected four members to the Board of Education on Monday, June 5, 2017 at the biennial election. All four seats were filled by incumbent candidates.
Emily Newborn, a junior from Eaton Rapids High School, has been named a recipient of the Breaking Traditions Award through the Michigan Department of Education Office of Career and Technical Education.
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten