Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) has been awarded a large grant from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Promoting Adolescent Health through School-Based HIV Prevention to implement sex and HIV education throughout the region.
Eaton RESA has announced the re-opening of a newly renovated facility specifically designed for early childhood staff called Southridge Center.
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) has announced the recent hire of three new administrators to the team.
RFP - WAN
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan Update
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests