Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) Career Preparation Center will fund upgrades to local district career and technical program equipment through the release of grant dollars from the Michigan Department of Education.
Students from the Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) Career Preparation Center participated in the Youth Startup Expo at the Lansing Center on Tuesday, March 27.
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) Southridge Building which is located at 311 W. First Street in Charlotte will begin undergoing renovations in early April.
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan Update
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests