Consumers Energy & The Green Glove Dryer Gift Eaton County Schools with over 1,500 Glove Dryers
Last week, Eaton RESA received a delivery with over 1,500 EcoDryers for classrooms throughout Eaton County.
These energy-free, antimicrobial, drying solution for wet gloves, mittens and hats are being gifted to classrooms throughout the county by Consumers Energy and The Green Glove Dryer. The EcoDryer is an energy-free drying solution that is designed to sit directly over the vents in each classroom to capture the heat and dry from the inside out.
“We are thrilled to have supported this initiative by helping coordinate the delivery of these innovative classroom products,” said Cindy Anderson, Superintendent of Eaton RESA. “This generous donation will be very much appreciated by the teachers and students this winter. Thank you to Consumers Energy and The Green Glove Dryer for this donation.”
Eaton RESA was contacted by The Green Glove Dryer team and asked to help coordinate with the schools throughout Eaton County. The following districts and buildings received a classroom pack of five EcoDryers for each classroom:
- Charlotte Public Schools – 54 classrooms in Galewood School, Parkview Elementary and Washington Elementary
- Eaton Rapids Public Schools – 47 classrooms in Greyhound Central School, Greyhound Intermediate School and Lockwood School
- Eaton RESA Meadowview School – 20 classrooms
- Grand Ledge Public Schools – 120 classrooms in Beagle Elementary, Delta Center Elementary, Neff School, Wacousta Elementary and Willow Ridge Elementary
- Island City Academy – 5 classrooms
- Maple Valley Schools – 24 classrooms in Fuller Elementary and Maplewood Elementary
- Potterville Public Schools – 20 classrooms in Potterville Elementary
- St. Gerard School – 12 classrooms