WLNS TV 6
WILX TV 10
WOOD TV 8
WJIM (1240 AM and 97.5 FM)
WFMK (99 FM)
WITL (100.7 FM)
(1) Assigned exclusively to a single district = do not report if that district is closed.
(2) Assigned to multiple districts = report to the districts that are open.
Note: It is agreed and understood that no ERESA students will be left unsupervised as a result of inclement weather school closings.
(1) Assigned to another district/building = do not report if that district is closed.
(2) CAMW employees = expected to report to work if possible, then work with your supervisor to mutually identify a subsequent "trade" day in the future.
(3) All other support employees (i.e. custodians, secretaries, technicians and related service assistants) are credited with two days annually that can be used to cover an inclement weather day absence.